Thursday, September 11, 2008

*~KiSS & TeLL~*

"I'm afraid to let you & me"
Fears of a girl who's traveled that kiss & tell route before.
Moments of passion & persuasion, sold for street praise & ego trips.
Quiet pleasures, orated for all to witness, as they pass
him his medal of "HONOR".
She embarrased, anonymitity lost, turns to me, eyes filled with fear, hoping regrets of whats about to come, don't follow.
"...Kiss & Tell?"
"Me?....Of Course!!!!"
Disappointment consuming your face, I explain
How could I NOT Allow my hand to grasp yours, my palm telling your palm, I want to touch your heart...
Gaze deeply into your eyes, Peering deep within you telling you I want to see your soul...
How could I taste your LIPS, & not be compelled to step back place your hand in my hand, Look deep into your eyes & tell you....
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!"

So YES!!!....Yes!!! I will kiss and tell, but please do not hold that against me....
Its only because I can't wait to tell you how beautiful you are & how much I adore you.
But as for this moment, where here stands only you & I, Shall remain just that......
between YOU & I!!!

No comments: