Wednesday, September 10, 2008

*~LifeS PerfecT MomenT~*

The Moments in Life where you find yourself, Captivated & Awed by someone's being occur rarely happening few & far between
Their presence commanding attention from everyone of your senses

I've tried to put words to this feeling
Why?... Her being gravitates my conscious & unconscious self towards her
But the words of the world wouldn't do well enough to capture her magnitude in the universe
Beautiful.... undersucceds the power her exterior wields over me
Her spirit embodies all those attributes which deem it kindred
Beyond that of a mere being, She is truly divine
Strip her bare of her skin and undoubtedly you will find an interior which exceeds
reality
Heart of gold beating for life
Not the sustaination of her own but rather for
"LIFE"
For she values all of God's creations
Her glory resonating through all she extends herself to

If ever she granted me a shared discreet moment of her reality
I'd gladly make love to her everything...
To her heart, her mind, her soul, all the way down to her feet
And when my journey through her divinity was complete
I'd roll her over & replay the scene in rewind
Cherishing every moment within that moment for forever and eternity

Her motion.... art to me
A flawless masterpiece
Who if my world was she
Would mean everything to me
Skin the essence of ebony
Smile's radiance surpassing that of the sun
She speaks & I can see the words as they leap from her lips and bless the drums of my ears
Unknowingly serenading me
If a glimpse of she was all that was given to me everyday for the entirety of my eternity
I would die happy

She is Life's.....
Perfect....
Moment!!!!

No comments: