Thursday, September 11, 2008

*~MoMeNT of SiLeNCe~*

miles away with thoughts of you in mind
mind & heart racing in anticipation of your
touch
yearning to feel you beneath me
to feel you pulsate from deep inside your being
me positioned deep inside you
deep into your heart, mind, and soul
no words exchanged
motion........ lacking
exploration of eachother's bodies...... needless
Just me atop you...... deep inside you
deep..... connecting with the deepest parts of your existence
oh....
so.....
deep....
keeping you on the brink of exstasy and agony
still no motion
no caress
no speech
Just us in this moment
holding stagnant, in this position
you beneath me
me atop you
delving deep inside you
eyes locked on the others..... speaking volumes
faces..... portraits of our hearts' thoughts
bodies.... erotically communicating
still we do nothing
Just lie there stagnant
silent & inanimate
you beneath me
me atop you
my body an instrument peering deep into every part of your existence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your silence speaks magnitudes...and what its saying has such an erotic tone.

~Que~