Thursday, September 11, 2008

SuM of All FeaRs....'1'

I do not FEAR SUCCESS

I fear acheiving it & not maintaining it

Regressing to my beginnings

For I KNOW I SHALL SUCCEED

I do not FEAR DEATH
I fear it will bring me into its grasp

And I will not have tasted all of life's flavors

I will not have found the answers to all of my internal querries

Smelled the daisies behind the roses glory...

I fear that when he comes I will still have life in me

For I know it is inevitable.... THE REAPER SEEKS ME



I do not FEAR LOVE

I FEAR she will not give it unto me unconditionally

That I will seek it... Chasing it forever

Through my dreams..... With my soul

Just to have my heart never feel it in its truest form

That I will love so hard I will have lost me in it

But as for my fear of this phenomenon... I know that paranoi eludes me

For I have the best love either in conceivable reality or imaginary

the love for, of, and from my family.

For they deliver it all to me

UNCONDITIONALLY
TRULY

MUTUALLY

NEVR LETTING ME LOSE ....ME


Most of all I know YOU are the least of my worries

I do not FEAR YOU, I fear that you believe you' re better than I

Leaving me no choice but to crush your reality

That you will push me to lose sense of my reality

causing me to seperate your breaths from reality

For I know you can not hinder I, greater than me

And on the grounds that you are human

You bleed just like me



FEAR & DOUBT is what it is I FEAR most

Me is whom the person is that scares me ultimately

I fear that my doubt fulfills my fears desires

Doubt causing me to fear my reality

I confess doubt causes me to fear

Leading to many missed opportunities

FEAR HOLDING ME BACK FROM THE POTENTIAL ME



If I could Step out of I

And talk to YOU

I'd tell YOU

What I fear most is ME



Candid & Vulnerable in the now

I am exposing my 'SUM OF ALL FEARS"

Equals '1'.......ME

No comments: