Monday, December 8, 2008

*~TRaVeL on TiMe~*

Caught sitting blank in my pensivity
I wish "Nothing" were true as I reply to the question from you
"What's on your mind?"

But She is what... who rather my mind's eye sees
Asia's thighs
Asia's eyes
Asia's Skin
Asia's Smile
Asia's Hair
Asia's Laugh
Asia's Glow
Nothing is the furthest from what is truly on my mind
Cause at one point Asia was everything
Spending my waking conscious moments of each day
Thinking of Asia,
Writing to Asia,
Counting down the Days til Asia would once again be next to
me,


Accepting our torrid, whirlwind "like" affair for
what it was,
Me seeking to be Asia's everything
Asia seeking 'something' from me
Asia's stubburness my curse
Asia's unaffectionalness my agony
Asia's heart surrounded by a fortress
Not letting me in
My cross to bear

But still its Asia's voice I wish to hear
Teeth gritting, Tantrums thrown in my Mind
If every
Motion
Word
Moment
& Emotion
Could be re-enacted by me,
I would hold back
Not one ounce of energy

Crutching myself with the Calendar's weeks & months
Hoping this unstoppable force takes me on an express nonstop ride
To a time where Asia's hand is the one I no longer long grasp
Where Asia's lips are the ones I no longer yearn to taste
To a time where Asia's eyes are no longer the gorgeous ones
I wish to gaze into

Attempting to listen with my eyes
the thoughts which dance across Asia's mind
Invisibly crutching myself on the days
They've done well to carry me to a place
Where Asia's physical beauty eludes my eyes
Where at night, with my eyes shut Asia no longer visits me
filling my mental capacity
Caressing ****
Tasting ****
Loving ****
Displaced from **** I am
Wishing I could go back to the days where she was frustrating me

But I'll just continue to travel on this world's linear measurement of time
Hoping for transport away from my longing for ****........

No comments: