Monday, February 9, 2009

Where's the 'a' my dear Sir?

I lie here now, after a long night and a day filled with work.
Now, no longer able to hide from myself.
No longer able to put on a facade.
I lie here......
With a hot burning sensation in my body,
With the entirety of my body feeling heavy
& weightless at the same time.
As if angels were carrying me over fires ablaze.

Now pinned in a corner by my emotions
Heart unable to shake their hold on me,
I must answer to myself.
And I say this, whoever said
"It is better to have love lost, than to never have loved at all!!!"
Must have been a wise man/ woman.
But I ask that person this:
Where is the 'a' my dear sir,
Where is the 'a'?

Where is the 'a' which would change this quote to state,
"It is better to have 'a' love lost than to never have 'a' love at all!!!"
Because in order to have love lost, sir,
There must be a powerful force to counter that phenomenal force
In your mind, body, soul, heart, breathing, you' re everyday existence.

And I say this to you sir.
There are two forces that I can fathom ever over powering love,
Never actually having possessed that love,
Or the antithesis of love, hatred.
But if you do not fall victim to either of those two forces,
Then where is your love to go?
Nowhere...Not true love!!!...because love is everlasting.

If you lose 'a' love, love does not fade away with time,
It does not leave if that person moves miles or millenniums away,
If that person transitions into another life
Love shall give you the power to ascend in your humanly form into heaven,
To allow you to hug and kiss that person's soul as if they were made of flesh.

No comments: