Thursday, April 23, 2009

*~aPRiL SHoWeRs~*

from summer, spring, fall, to winter
April's showers are the waters I' ve been thinking of
Unlike green eggs & ham, Aprils Showers I would taste anywhere
I'd let Aprils showers drizzle on my tongue under the sun
or behind the moon
April's showers would be welcome as we cruise in the car
In the house on the couch
As I roll in roll beneath her showers on the shores
Or as a warm rain as I lie on the grass in the park
Because discriminatory of how & when they were delivered unto me
I would not be
I'd be singing while
Playing in April's rain
Wanting to feel April's showers drenching all over me
Whether it be on top, beside or behind April's days

Having April's showers as a tasty treat as a sweet summer delight
Or a warm explosion unto me on a frigid wintry night
Is all I can think of as we share your days

Drizzling honey on a April Tuesday
Just to wake up to a buffet of Showers on Wednesday
But forever I' m delivered a drought
April's Sun Always shining for me
Bringing smiles & laughs
with an underlying heat
dazing & confusing me

There's no May
There's no October
There's no February
Just April
April Showers are the waters
I desire in any season

No comments: