Thursday, April 23, 2009

(un)FRee FaLLiN'

I'm afraid of falling for you
Spending more & more time together
under starry lit skies
Each moment offering me more and more insight into you
Slowly realizing the qualities I deem ideal, have found their way into you
The more we embrace the harder it becomes to let go
And watch you walk away
Sadness falling on my eyes each time you depart from me

Removed from you & the scenery we shared
Guess there's no choice but to move on
Keep pushing on with her (my drudgery)
But I'll always carry thoughts of you

Thinking all the love is gone
Sometimes departing from thoughts of you
But realizing in the moments where back to me you come
The love is never lost
Dormant but never gone

Playing the game of rings around roses
A cyclical circle of us entering one another's lives,
Then disappearing, just to reunite once more
But always at an inopportune time
You with your boo or me with mine
Timing a commodity we lack
None-the-less each time we reunite my heart grows closer to you

Damn she's back again
Guess the cycle continues!!!

No comments: