Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TaSTeLeSS, TaSTeFuL...MiSTaKe?

If a drunken mind speaks, a sober heart's true desires...
Can the same be said for that same mind's actions?

Is the taste of you, you placed on my tongue
A taste I've been yearning for in my subconscious,
Over these years
Or have you secretly been wanting to paint my tongue's palette
With your juices

In the moment feeling I should cease
But this pleasure you are feeding me
Preys on senses,
Leaving me victim to my intoxication
Unable to remove my face from between your thighs
Unable to halt my tongues exploration of your honey drizzle
Your hands caressing my head,
As your moans caress my ears

With each flick of my tongue, Asking myself rhetorically
"What am I doing?"
Finding my answer, to my surprise in my savoring of this one course meal
Your juices

Watching you flee in a moment of sobriety
I now sit asking myself
"What have you done?"

A sober mind comes with the sun's rise
Followed by a plethora of thoughts
Holding my tongue from speaking on the moment
As my mind is held in it
I look at you now & feel we could be the best melody that will never harmonize

Is it a mistake to explore every emotion there is to explore
See every shade of the spectrum you could ever see
To taste every flavor this world has to taste?!?!?
Just to find the one you hadn't tasted,
But would love to savor in your mouth once more...?
Mistake...? Was it.....

No comments: